Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's All Coming Together Now!

It amazes me that we can connect all of these sites, I was supposed to attend a “webinar” today on best practices of social media and internet marketing…I think it was cancelled because of Michael Jackson’s funeral.

I have spent hours getting it all together now, it’s like a complex game…the leg bones connected to the knee bone, etc.

The internet is an amazing yet scary place. You can get pulled in and forget the beauty in the world. The beauty in our world is the people here, not the world wide web! All of my “social media” is as organized as it’s gonna get for the moment and now I venture out into the world to seek out clients, share my enthusiasm about my company, and soak up new personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ss_blog_claim=ce6b24eeb89dee2d3cf2cf405b62e382